~Nuffnang~

2011年1月25日星期二

Online in Utar!!!!

Hello!!!! I'm know i m kinda late to update my blog...T___T

But, u noe, i do many things n the most task I hate is to print paper....

I m so appreciate last time Cekap print all those tuition paper to me....

but now, I m all print MYSELF!!!

and of course thx to my dad for buying me the Canon hp 3050 printer,let me print without problem...

As one of the citizen who love our mother earth so much, I very save paper lo...

To print both page, I have take out and then turn back and print again....

Haiz, I really love those date that are always spoonfeeding  me....

Now, except siew mun,i also know some new friends, still not very close la....

I  want to go back time that we always chit-chating in class,not listening what teacher's said,n not doing homework...

n if teacher ask us question,sometimes we can answer leh...proud of myself!!!!

lol...ok,n now I m free class n use utar'scomputer online......haha.!!!

p/s: I join sports club n traveler's den.
at 1st want join yoga, but the participated list is zero, so, haiz....

没有评论:

发表评论